Volunteering at Frank L. Weyenberg Library
The Frank L. Weyenberg Library of Mequon-Thiensville is an asset to our community. We provide essential services in times of crisis and well as in times of calm, and we do so with a limited budget. Therefore, we reach out to ask community members to volunteer at the library, thus enhancing the services the Library can provide to the public.
Candidates must complete a Volunteer Application. Your application will be reviewed and a member of the Library’s management team will contact you to discuss duties and schedules. Generally volunteers must be 14 years of age or older, but exceptions may be made on a case by case basis, or in conjunction with Library programming. Applications are kept on file for six months. Applicants under the age of 18 require the signature of their parent or guardian before beginning individual volunteer service.
Ozaukee County Volunteer Opportunities
- Adult Literacy Center of Ozaukee County
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Ozaukee County
- Cope Services
- Family Promise of Ozaukee County
- Habitat for Humanity-Ozaukee
- Wisconsin Humane Society - Ozaukee Campus
- Interfaith Caregivers of Ozaukee County
- Mequon Nature Preserve
- Ozaukee County Jail Literacy Program
- Ozaukee Family Services
- Riveredge Nature Center
- United Way of Northern Ozaukee
For additional organizations, you can browse an agency list on Volunteer Ozaukee.