Board of Trustees
Calendar of Board of Trustee Meetings
- Regular Meetings are on the third Wednesday of the Month at 6:00 p.m. Due to social distancing requirements related to the COVID-19 pandemic, meetings are temporarily hosted on the Zoom Online Meeting platform. Please see the Library’s Events Calendar for more details and schedule.
- Special Meeting may be called as needed
- Archives of agendas and approved minutes.
- Archives of agendas and approved minutes of the Finance Committee.
- Archives of agendas and approved minutes of the Advocacy Committee.
- Archives of agendas and approved minutes of the Personnel Committee.
- Archives of agendas and approved minutes of all other committees.
2021-22 Library Board of Trustees Members
- JanaLee Hitchcock, President: Email JanaLee Hitchcock
- Mimi Rosing, Secretary: Email Mimi Rosing
- Jennifer Bogli, Treasurer: Email Jennifer Bogli
- Jennifer Abraham: Email Jennifer Abraham
- Maria Gonzalez-Cerra: Email Maria Gonzalez-Cerra
- Jeffrey Hansher: Email Jeffrey Hansher
- Tedd Lookatch: Email Tedd Lookatch
Library Board Committees 2021 to 2022
- Jeffrey Hansher, Chair
- Rachel Burner
- Catherine Perry
- Jennifer Bogli, Chair
- Tedd Lookatch
- Mimi Rosing, Chair
- Jennifer Abraham
- Maria Gonzalez-Cerra
The Frank L. Weyenberg Library Board of Trustees is the legal governing body for our library. It is composed of 10 members; nine of whom are appointed by and represent the Mequon and Thiensville communities, and one member represents the school district and is appointed by the school superintendent. This composition is established by Wisconsin statutes and the Mequon-Thiensville joint library agreement.
A library board is charged with serving all members of our communities equitably, and is composed of members with varying backgrounds and perspectives that contribute to the success of a library. Our Board of Trustees develops essential library policies, establishes the annual budget, and hires the library director. Its operations are bound by open meeting laws.